First of all, what is a miscarriage??
There quite many causes miscarriage out there of which many of some are not avoidable. Get insight into the most common causes of miscarriage. Now as humans, i most cases many women i find and have worked and have experienced this unfortunate happen ask why did i get an abortion?
Donate $10 only to Save mothers from dying in Maternity.
$10 = 1 mama kit One mama kit = two lives saved (that the mother’s life and baby) Save them Now. Visit Donate page for more information about this campaign. Click the link below
Today i bring you the most common causes of Abortion.
1. Lifestyle Some lifestyle habits, such as drug abuse, alcohol use during pregnancy, and smoking have been found to be causes of early miscarriage and pregnancy loss in later trimesters as well. Optimizing your health leading up to your pregnancy could help reduce your risk of miscarriage. Now in many cases pregnancies are unplanned, which means women are often not best prepared for pregnancy when it occurs. Most women i work on do not realize they are pregnant until a couple weeks after missing period. Preparing for pregnancy by modifying diet and exercise, limiting stress, optimizing chronic medical disorders and beginning prenatal vitamins is ideal for all pregnancies. This calls for our people to go for antenatal services as immediate as they think they are pregnant.
2. Physical complications Less common, but still significant occurrences of miscarriage can be caused by physical problems with the mother, such as uterine abnormalities including septum or polyps, or cervical incompetency, and mostly occur in the 2nd or 3rd trimesters.
3. Blood clotting disorders Like physical abnormalities, miscarriages caused by blood clotting disorders (such as Factor V Leiden), are more rare, but do occur.
4. Diabetes Women with diabetes need to work with their primary care physician or endocrinologist to optimize their sugar control because Uncontrolled insulin-dependent diabetes in the first trimester can lead to increased miscarriage rates and also a markedly increased risk of major birth defects.
Victims of diabetes, the best action plan is to see your nurse prior to becoming pregnant to optimize your health. Chronic medical disorders including diabetes, hypothyroidism, hypertension and autoimmune illnesses need to be addressed and well-controlled prior to pregnancy.
5. Chromosomal abnormalities The most common reason for a miscarriage is problems with either the egg or sperm’s chromosomes during embryo formation. While some chromosomal abnormalities are compatible with life, such as trisomy 21, the most common type of Down syndrome, other chromosomal disorders are simply incompatible with life.
6. Thyroid disorders Whether it be hypo (too low) or hyper (too high) thyroidism, thyroid disorders can lead to problems with infertility or cause recurrent miscarriage. In cases where a woman’s thyroid function is low, her body will try to compensate by producing hormones that can actually suppress ovulation; conversely, a thyroid that is producing too many hormones can interfere with estrogen’s ability to do its job and make the uterus unfavorable for implantation or lead to abnormal uterine bleeding.
7. Immunological disorders Certain autoimmune disorders do play a role in miscarriage, especially with recurrent miscarriages. Although the exact role of immunologic factors in miscarriage is “complicated. But here the body’s immune system fights the fetus, it views it as a foreign body and dangerous to it so it fights it till you get a miscarriage.
You feel served Or well wishing us? Kindly Consider to Sponsor Us with a $20 donation
You may donate any number of times you want to support Us. Warm Thanks!